I am always out and about...here are some of the upcoming and past events and workshops. If you would like more information on available workshops please get in touch via the contact tab at the top of the page.
- 8-10/4/18 - British Craft Trade Fair, Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate
- 14-16/1/18 - Top Drawer, Olympia, London
- 9-10/12/17 - Gifted, The National Centre for Craft and Design, Navigation Wharf, Sleaford.
- 2-3/12/17 - Etsy Made Local, Cutlers Hall, Sheffield
- 25-26/11/17 - The Hepworth Christmas Market, The Hepworth Gallery, Wakefield
- 25-26/11/17 - The Harley Gallery Winter Weekend, The Harley Gallery, Welbeck
- 24/11/17-24/12/17 - Just Makers: Christmas Exhibition (1 Month Print Residency), Ripley Castle, Ripley, North Yorkshire
- 18/19/11/17 - Craft.Design.Contemporary, Nottingham Contemporary Weekday Cross, Nottingham
- 24/10/17-23/11/17 - Just Makers: Christmas Exhibition (1 Month Print Residency), RHS Harlow Carr, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- 11/11/17 - Sheffield Print Fair, St Mary's Church, Bramall Lane, Sheffield
- 28-29/10/17 - Featival of Crafts, Farnham Maltings, Farnham, Surrey
- 30/9/17 - Thread: Festival of Textiles, Farnham Maltings, Farnham, Surrey
- 9/9/17 - Oxford Print Fair, Museum of Modern Art, Oxford
- 22-23/7/17 - The Folk Forest Fair (Tramlines), Endcliffe Park, Sheffield
- 27-29/5/17 - The Saltaire Makers Fair, Victoria Hall, Saltaire
- 1-30/4/17 - Just Makers: Paper and Print (1 Month Print Residency), RHS Harlow Carr, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- 2-4/4/17 - British Craft Trade Fair, Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate
- 3-5/3/17 - The Hepworth Print Fair, The Hepworth, Wakefield
- 15-17/1/17 - Top Drawer, Olympia, London
- Lino Cut and Stamp Making Workshops (Day and Evening courses): More coming soon
- Digital Fabric Printing Tutorials: Using photoshop to turn your prints, illustrations and more into beautiful digitally printed fabrics and repeat designs. This is perfect for complete beginners and we tailor the tutorial to your needs. You will also learn how to navigate the Spoonflower website to create beautiful fabrics, however the skills learn should be transferable to different digital fabric print sites.